JKassa 2.3.3 is now available. This release contains important fixes and improvements, as well as a number of new features and capabilities.
What's new in JKassa 2.3.3?
The new version of the component includes three fixes and four improvements, including:
- Correction of the order date (applicable only to new orders).
- Added field to the order form: "HTML code".
- Added the ability to use HTML code in the descriptions of the Delivery and Payment fields in the order form.
- Fixed display of products in the basket after adding them from the modal window.
- Corrections for exporting and importing a CSV file.
- An item has been added to the list of the buyer's account: "Your feedback."
Additional extensions JKassa
Some additional JKassa extensions have also been updated, they are listed below:
- Genetics Framework v. 7.0 (library)
- JKassa.Filter v. 4.4 (module)
- JKExchange - Яндекс Маркет v. 2.0 (plugin)
- jkTemplates - Beez3 v. 4.3 (file-theme)
- jkTemplates - Bootstrap 3 v. 4.4 (file-theme)
- jkTemplates - Bootstrap 4 v. 3.4 (file-theme)
- jkTemplates - Protostar v. 4.5 (file-theme)
- Templates - GS uMarket v. 5.4 (template)
- jkTemplates - uMarket v. 5.5 (file-theme)
- uMarket - Carousel v. 3.0 (module)
- jkTemplates - JF Simone v. 3.4 (file-theme)
For information about changes in versions, see the extension page, in the "Change log" tab.